2 weeks after the
Energy Excellence Course:
Firstly, thank you for such a fantastic course and for just making
sense of the illness and giving us a positive way forward.
I no longer feel hopeless,
despondent and frustrated, but entirely focused on a full recovery. My
days are much happier and I feel that I have my life back on track
again. Below are just some of the changes that have occurred.
- improved sleep - although still restless at times, I go off to sleep
really quickly and am very rarely awake for prolonged periods during
- the achiness and heaviness throughout my body has almost lifted -
apart from some aching in the morning and evening time.
- social interactions are much easier and I am enjoying going to visit
friends and having friends here - it no longer wears me out in the way
it did before and I look forward to seeing people.
- walking is much easier and I can easily walk without even thinking
about it being an issue - it certainly feels normal again and I can
walk fairly quickly.
- I am no longer 'thinking' like an ill person and feel that I have
'lifted' emotionally which is great.
- energy levels are much better and going out is starting to feel
normal, rather than a bit of an ordeal.
From my perspective, I seem to be on track. I am enjoying using the
process and can really see the positive benefits.
Friends and family have commented on the difference they have seen in
me, which is really encouraging.
in attending our Online Energy Excellence Course?
online course is designed to help you:
- Learn specific tools and
strategies to address root causes of fatigue and burnout.
- Make simple lifestyle
that support your recovery.
- Find your way back to a